Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to Save Money at Publix

Ok, I am always know as the money saving queen by friends and family, so now I am going to share my tips and tricks.

First, start by getting coupons out of the Sunday paper, coupons.com, and some Internet coupons just to name a few. The trick to publix is there B1G1 (Buy One Get One Free) deals that they have weekly. I almost always end up getting some items totally FREE. Just because the deal is B1G1 does not mean you cannot use two coupons.

Also, Publix doubles coupons up to $.50 everyday of the week. Plus, Publix will take competitor coupons. I live in Alabama so the major competitors are Winn-Dixie, Target, and Super Foods. Target coupons are the best because you can print them online (Afullcup.com-target coupon generator).

You can combine a store coupon with a manufactured coupon which usually makes the item free with some overage. I know I am overloading you with information, but I will give some examples from this weeks ad to give more detail.

Publix is extremely good about accepting coupons from the Internet as some stores are not. So you should not have a problem with them accepting coupons.

A great site to find all the deals is SouthernSavers.com-it allows you to make out a shopping list with the week's best finds.

I know that this sounds like a lot to do, but when I totally up all the money I save it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment