Recently, I decided to start working out, and wanted to go to the gym. There was a nearby gym for women near my house, so I decided to drive over to renew my membership. To my astonishment the gym was closed. No not closed as in come by tomorrow and we will be open. The company had closed up shop. I was devasted because I loved this gym, and it was the only one where I felt no judgement.
So instead of giving up completely on working out which is what I wanted to do. I came up with a plan. I have a wii so how about I start using it for working out instead of watching movies on netflix.
I had some amazon giftcards from Swagbucks, so I decided to get 2 games to jump start my workouts.
I got the Cardio Workout by Gold's Gym for $13.99 with free shipping and EA Sports Active.
To see how I gather enough Swagbuck click here.


No comments:
Post a Comment