OK! I am super excited! Thanks to Super Coupon Lady and Coupon Clipinista for the leg work! You can get $50 worth of Gas for only $4.95. I don't know about you, but with the price of gas now I am super thrilled about this offer.
In order to get the free gas you will have to sign up for Savings Circle here. You will pay $4.95 for the first month of service. During the first month buy your gas and submit your $50 receipt for your purchase of gas to Savings Circle. Scan the receipt and send it it. They will send you up to $50 of you gas purchase back!
Here are the Instructions from their site:
You can cancel your membership at anytime. If you do not want to keep your membership be sure to cancel so you will not get charged a monthly fee.
Click here to get your FREE gas!


No comments:
Post a Comment