Thursday, September 6, 2012

MyHotSpex Survey Panel -Accepting New Members!


Right now MyHOT Survey Panel is Accepting New Members!

When you become a Hotspex Innovator you are teaming up with an incredible group of creative and interesting people who just like you, want to influence the world around them. Receive email invites to participate in online surveys that reflect your interests. 

Have your ideas and opinions heard by leading companies via our online surveyenvironment. Check out new products before they hit the market. Collect valuable Hotspex BUX points in return for your time and ideas. Cash rewards, charitabledonations, chances to win awesome prizes and MORE! 

Here’s how to start earning:
  1. Sign up here
  2. Confirm your email (this is important so you will start receiving surveys)
  3. Earn your money and cash in on CASH, gift cards and more!
Review from a MyHOT Survey Member:
I have been with this company for nearly 3 years now and they have improved their company a TON within the past year. I get about $30 in Amazon gift cards about every 2 months or less and some other gift cards that I choose. I love this company for extra spending money.


Click here to get started!


Thanks RainingHotCoupons

No comments:

Post a Comment